Hi my wag54gv2 port forwarding seems to be failing when i forward utorent its telling me theres an error and isnt forwarding . ive set up modem according to portforward.com and still getting this problem. any suggestions? cheers kraftyj
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There should be an automated port forwarding setup where you dont need to type in any IPs, but only the port(s) you want forwarded. also, the local IP isnt 198... but 192.168.1.x To do this setup you'll need to go to the router's default page which should be sometihng like 191.168.1.x, you'll find this IP either on the bottom of the router, or in the router's documentation. Just type in this IP in your browser's Address bar and find the Port Forwarding page. Consult the router's documentation if you cant find it.
– If you select 'Same as Incoming port' then all incoming traffic on specified Service is
forwarded to LAN server without modifying Destination Port.
– If you select 'Forward to another port range' then all incoming traffic received on the
Service port (or range of ports) is forwarded to this port or range of ports of the LAN
– This field is disabled if action selected is "Block Always".
– If you want to forward the traffic to a single port then enter port value in start port and
leave finish port empty.
– If you want to forward the traffic to range of ports then enter non zero value in finish port
and make sure that service record attached to this rule has range of ports and range is equal
to that of forwarding ports.
– For example if you select Service as HTTP (TCP/80), LAN Server IP address as
192.168.15.10 and Forwarding port as 8080 then all traffic coming from internet on
– TCP/80 (HTTP) to this Router is redirected to TCP/8080 port of 192.168.15.10
• WAN Users: These settings determine which packets are covered by the firewall rule, based on
their source (WAN) IP address. Select the desired option:
– Any All IP addresses are covered by this firewall rule.
– Address range If this option is selected, you must enter the "Start" and "Finish" fields.
– Single address Enter the required address in the "Start" fields.
• Log: This determines whether packets covered by this firewall rule are logged. Select the
– Never - never log traffic considered by this firewall rule, whether it matches or not.
– Match - Log traffic only it matches this firewall rule. (The action is determined by this
Ok well this is out of the manual, to me it seems straight forwards, but it is a brick too though, there is an example to help you, basically you tell it the Address of the PC, (Right click on NIC and get address) that you want ports to go to.. then ALLOW it, UN-disable actually.. in the tables.
which maxi fuse gets hot ? # fuse , plus amps The power seats uses a 30 amp circuit breaker ,not a fuse . The horn gets power from the same circuit breaker . . Sounds like something is drawing to much current. Do you know how to use a amp meter to test current flow . Disconnect componets till draw goes away ? How to use a wiring diagram to pin point areas in a circuit to test ?
Is there corrosion on the pins where the seat circuit breaker plugs into ? Reach under your seats an see if one of the seat motors is hot .
The left and the right power seat system consist of the following components:
• The seat switches
• The seat relay modules
• The 4 reversible motors:
- The front vertical motor
- The rear vertical motor
- The horizontal motor
- The recline motor
These 4 motors operate independently of each other.
When the entire seat switch is pushed to the FORWARD position, the forward input of the of the seat relay is grounded.
The seat relay module supplies battery positive voltage (B+) with a ground to the horizontal motor, in response to this input. In order to drive the seat forward, the motor runs until the switch is released.
The BACK position works similar to the FORWARD position with the exception that the voltage polarity supplied by the seat relay module is reversed causing the motor to run in the opposite direction. This action drives the seat backward.
These recline switches operate similar but independently:
The seat relay module could be bad , If you don't know how to do automotive electrical circuit testing it mite be a good idea for you to take your vehicle to a qualified repair shop.
Could have diagnostic trouble codes stored as well .
DTC B0846 +5 Volt Reference Out of Range
DTC B0856 Battery 2 Out of Range
DTC B1656 EEPROM Write Error
DTC B1658 EEPROM Checksum Error
DTC B1982 Source/Battery Voltage High
DTC B1983 Source/Battery Voltage Low
DTC B2101 Recline Aft Switch Failed (Eldorado)
DTC B2101 Recline Aft Switch Failed (DeVille)
DTC B2102 Recline Forward Switch Failed (Eldorado)
DTC B2102 Recline Forward Switch Failed (DeVille)
DTC B2103 Rear Vertical Down Switch Failed (Eldorado)
DTC B2103 Rear Vertical Down Switch Failed (DeVille)
DTC B2104 Rear Vertical Up Switch Failed (Eldorado)
DTC B2104 Rear Vertical Up Switch Failed (DeVille)
DTC B2105 Horizontal Aft Switch Failed (Eldorado)
DTC B2105 Horizontal Aft Switch Failed (DeVille)
DTC B2106 Horizontal Forward Switch Failed (Eldorado)
DTC B2106 Horizontal Forward Switch Failed (DeVille)
DTC B2107 Front Vertical Down Switch Failed (Eldorado)
DTC B2107 Front Vertical Down Switch Failed (DeVille)
DTC B2108 Front Vertical Up Switch Failed (Eldorado)
DTC B2108 Front Vertical Up Switch Failed (DeVille)
DTC B2109 Lumbar Aft Switch Failed
DTC B2110 Lumbar Forward Switch Failed
DTC B2111 Lumbar Down Switch Failed
DTC B2112 Lumbar Up Switch Failed
DTC B2115 Recline Sensor Failed
DTC B2116 Rear Vertical Sensor Failed
DTC B2117 Horizontal Sensor Failed
DTC B2118 Front Vertical Sensor Failed
DTC B2119 Lumbar Forward/Aft Sensor Failed
DTC B2120 Lumbar Up/Down Sensor Failed
DTC 2130 Seat Motor Failure
Hi I found a manual that may help.
Also there is a Fix at another FixYa post.. here