Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
My desktop shows remove ask for genuine microsoft software how can solve this problem
1) Strart windows in safe mode, generaly by pressing the F8 key during startup process
2) When in safe mode click START, click RUN, type REGEDIT
3) When in REGEDIT browse HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFOT\WINDOWSNT\CURRENTVERSION\WINLOGON\NOTIFY
4) When in the NOTIFY sub-directory delete WGALOGON and all of its contents
6) Start Windows normaly
##As you can see the Nagging messages did not appear
7) Click My Computer, C:\ , WINDOWS, System32, (C:\WINDOWS\System32)
8) When in the System32 sub-directory delete wgatray.exe and wgatray.dll
Posted on Sep 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 11, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Jul 28, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 16, 2010 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Jun 28, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Apr 08, 2009 | Microsoft Office 2003 Basic Edition...
Feb 13, 2009 | Microsoft Office 2003 Basic Edition...
Jan 28, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
293 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: