Hp 932c printer when I try to print it pulls the paper to print but then the middle (amber) light comes on. I push the middle button and the paper cycles through, the green light comes on, then it pulls the paper to print but the amber light comes on. This cycle over and over again.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi and thank you for using fixya:
On this specific printer model this light means that your paper has jammed, you need paper, or your ink is low. Please re-start your computer and printer and try again. If problem persists check ink levels on the printer settings (computer)
Make sure you inserting the paper not deep inside just insert and stop it when you feel any resistance .and try to print something. If it is print then well otherwise you have to show it service center.
The cartridge has a small electrical circuit board on it. That circuitry may be defective so that the printer does not recognize the cartridge. Return the cartridge as defective and try another. If that does not solve the problem, then discard the printer. I've read that most printers are manufactured to only last about three years.
Here's what we did: Lifted the lid and turned off printer. Then turned on again. Unplugged power cable from back of printer, moved the carriage toward the middle of the printer. Took out cartridges and closed the lid. Plugged the power cord back in. Reinstalled the cartridges. After the alignment page it worked fine. These instructions are paraphrased from HP website troubleshooting. I don't have any idea why any of it worked, but it did and I'm grateful.
The Resume light continues to blink after the paper jam is cleared.
The carriage is stuck or making a grinding noise.
1. Lift the top cover to the printer.
2. Turn the printer off and then on again.
3. Unplug the power cable from the back of the printer when the grinding noise starts.
4. Move the carriage towards the middle of the printer (this procedure may take a couple of tries to get the timing correct).
5. Take out the cartridges and close the top cover. Turn the printer back on!
6. Reconnect the power cord.
7. Open the top cover, reinstall the cartridges, and then close the top cover