Question about HP Photosmart 2710 All-In-One InkJet Printer
On/Off switch does not appear to work. When power plugged in the above error message occurs. Any procedures to correct this or is a technical repair required?
I understand that you are unable to work with the ON/OFF button on the printer. I suggest you to perform the following steps provided.
Please do connect the printer directly to the wall outlet.
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Unplug the all-in-one from power and disconnect the connection port.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug in the power only.
4. Repeat steps 2-4 two more times.
5. On the third time after plugging the unit into power, reconnect the connection port from the all-in-one to your computer.
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on and wait for 20 seconds.
2. Then, press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord.
Continue holding until it displays Semi Full Reset message in the front panel of the All-in-One.
As this is a hardware issue with the printer you can contact your nearest service center by the help of the following link.
Posted on Jul 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2016 | Canon PIXMA Printers & Copiers
Oct 08, 2015 | Epson Stylus Printers & Copiers
May 07, 2013 | Ricoh Aficio SP C410DN Laser Printer
May 07, 2013 | Printers & Copiers
Jan 03, 2012 | Printers & Copiers
Feb 03, 2011 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Jan 31, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 6125 Laser Printer
Dec 17, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Jul 24, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 16, 2014 | HP Photosmart 2710 All-In-One InkJet...
332 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!