Question about HP Jornada 540 Pocket PC
When i tried to install windows xp to my hp540 laptop it was giving message like hardware drivers not installed press F3 to restart.. so please guide me to solve this problem...
Just do this
1. Start your laptop and press F10 continuously to go to BIOS setup.
2. Go to "System Configuration" -> "Device Configurations"
3. Set "SATA Native Mode" to Disabled.
4. Start the installation while keeping a finger on "F7" key.
5. After some time there will be continuous beeps.
6. Remove your finger for sometime and then continuously press "F7" key till the beeps are repeated. This is done to disable your BIOS ACPI.
7. And then do you normal Xp installation.
8. This should do.
Posted on Sep 20, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2011 | HP Compaq Presario v3000z Notebook
Jun 04, 2010 | Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
Aug 18, 2009 | Compaq Presario Notebook
Mar 30, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Jan 24, 2009 | HP (KZM-6120) Motherboard
Nov 27, 2008 | Compaq Presario Notebook
May 28, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
May 22, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Dec 28, 2007 | Computers & Internet
310 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!