Question about SanDisk Cruzer Micro 4GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
San-disk has quite a bad reputation as far as quality goes especially with the cruzer drives. I have a pile of dead ones here in the shop.
But first check below and lets see if it is something more simple.
I devised these simple steps that tend to remedy quite a few issues with most USB portable / external hard drives and devices (though not always)
A few things to check but assumes USB and Windows for other interfaces / operating systems similar steps may be adapted to suit.
1. Ensure it is connected directly to the computer to a USB 2.0 port not a USB 1.0 port as this can have effects on performance and reliability
2. Use only the cables that came with it NOT one that fits that may have been lying around or is longer. Not all USB cables are equal even though they should be)
3. Do not connect through an external USB HUB unless that hub is USB 2.0 AND has its own power supply.
4. Use ONLY the power supply that came with it if it has an external power supply Don’t use any other unless you know it has both the same voltage and current rating e.g. 12V 500mA anything rated below that would not work properly.
5. Always use the same port for connecting your devices. Some devices do not like being switched about. If switched they may want to install software / drivers again. This can be especially true if you move a HUB to another port
If you checked and fixed anything there and still have issues then check your hardware from CONTROL PANEL / SYSTEM / HARDWARE.
Any exclamation marks by hardware need fixing before you investigate any further
Posted on Sep 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
you should always keep your antivirus up to date when using any file sharing programs on the internet
hope this helps
Jul 25, 2012 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 4GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Jul 04, 2011 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 4GB USB 2.0 Flash...
May 05, 2011 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 4GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Apr 01, 2011 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 4GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Jan 15, 2011 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 4GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Jul 17, 2010 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 4GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Mar 10, 2009 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Mar 11, 2008 | SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro SDCZ62048A10 Hard...
181 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: