Question about Apple iPod touch
You can reset its password....but you'll lose all your data. Here's how...
Note: If you see the message "Charging... Please Wait" , let the device charge for at least 10 minutes to ensure the battery has some charge and then start with step 2 again.
If you don't see the "Connect to iTunes" screen, then disconnect the USB cable from iPhone and repeat steps 3-6.
Posted on Sep 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I've written the solution to this problem on this page
let me know if you need anything else.
Posted on Feb 04, 2009
well you can conpleatly restore it by no luging it in and holding the power buton for 3 seconds then with out leting go of the power buton hold the home buton for 10 seconds then let go of the power buton and just hold the home buton for a further 30 seconds.....
after you have done this plug it in to your computer with iTunes allready running and a icon should say unresponcive ipod or somethin along those lines just click RESTORE
hope this helps
Posted on Aug 13, 2009
If you have forgotten your iPhone’s Passcode you will need to restore your phone via iTunes.
1. First you have to put your phone into the restore mode which is a slightly fiddly process.
2. Plug your iPhone into your PC or Mac with the USB cable
3. Press and hold the power button at the top and then slide to power off the iPhone
4. Press the power button to power the iPhone on and keep it held while simultaneously pressing the home button
5. After a few seconds a yellow alert triangle will appear and the iPhone will say it is iPhone Restore Mode.
6. Open up iTunes and click on the Summary tab
7. Click on Restore to restore your iPhone. This will reset all your iPhone’s setting to the factory defaults, including the Passcode.
You should then follow these steps below to activate the passcode again.
Posted on Jan 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 21, 2015 | Apple iPad Mini
Sep 29, 2012 | Apple iPod touch
Aug 31, 2012 | Apple iPod touch
Jan 29, 2011 | Apple iPod touch
Jul 29, 2009 | Apple iPod touch Second Gen (8 GB,...
Jul 21, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Feb 12, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Jun 28, 2008 | Apple iPod touch
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!