Question about Canon Cameras
Click on the link given below:
On the page navigate to the "Guides and Manuals" section to download all the manuals and guides for the Camera.
Posted on Sep 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Make sure camera is off, and then remove the batteries and memory card.
2. Close the battery door.
3. Press and hold down the on/off button for 1 minute.
4. Release the on/off button, and reinsert the batteries and memory card.
5. Power the camera on.
Next reset the settings of the camera to the factory default.
1. While the camera is on, press and hold the menu button for approximately 10 seconds.
2. The screen should then display the message "Reset settings to default".
3. "Cancel" will be highlighted so move to the right and highlight "OK".
4. Press the SET button once "OK" has been highlighted.
5. The screen will say "busy" while the settings are returned to the default
Nov 28, 2011 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
Jan 04, 2011 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
Oct 29, 2009 | Cameras
May 09, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
Mar 18, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A560 Digital Camera
Jan 01, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
Dec 18, 2008 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
Aug 29, 2017 | Canon Cameras
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: