Question about RCA Scenium D40W20 40" Rear Projection HDTV
Could be a bad buffer/amp or bad tuner, depending on source selected....accordianman
Posted on Jun 25, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 14, 2017 | RCA HD50LPW42 50" Rear Projection HDTV
Press CLEAR. The on-screen displays are cleared from the screen and you
return to TV viewing
Jun 25, 2011 | RCA F25441 25" TV
The Setup menu allows you to access the GUIDE Plus+ system setup information. To access the
1. If the GUIDE Plus+ system isn't on your screen, press GUIDE on your remote control.
2. Press MENU to select the Menu Bar.
3. Use the right arrow to highlight the Setup menu selection.
4. Use the up and down arrows to select Change system settings, Review options, or
• Change system settings Confirms the settings you completed in the GUIDE Plus+
system setup are correct.
• Review options Displays the GUIDE Plus+ system auto display options.
On Automatically displays the GUIDE Plus+ system when you press the ON•OFF
button on the remote control.
Off Disables the GUIDE Plus+ system from being displayed when you press the
ON•OFF button on the remote control.
• View demo Runs the GUIDE Plus+ system demonstration
Note: If you have not completed your GUIDE Plus+ system setup, these options will not be available. A
screen will prompt you to complete your setup.
Getting In & Out of the GUIDE Plus+ System
To enter the GUIDE Plus+ system:
• Press GUIDE on the remote.
• Press and hold MENU for 2 seconds on the front panel.
To exit the GUIDE Plus+ system:
• Highlight a program and press OK to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and tune
to the channel.
• Press GUIDE to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and tune to the channel
displayed in the video window.
• Press CLEAR to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and return to the original
Dec 04, 2010 | RCA 32V420T 32" TV
Jul 26, 2010 | Philips 42PF9431D/37 TV
Jun 04, 2010 | ViewSonic N2750w 27 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Oct 31, 2009 | Philips 32PF7320A 32 in. LCD Television
Sep 24, 2008 | RCA D52W20 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready...
May 13, 2008 | Televison & Video
Mar 08, 2008 | Televison & Video
Oct 23, 2006 | Proscan PS50700 50" Rear Projection...
303 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: