Question about Audio Players & Recorders
The first check you need to do is on following
1) Make sure that the VSB210WS's sub woofer is placed anywhere within 60 feet of the main sound bar so long as the two share a line of sight and there is a nearby power outlet.
2) The subwoofer links to the sound bar on the 2.4Ghz frequency. If the two don’t automatically pair up, on the back of the subwoofer is a Link button that facilitates the process.
3) If you have tried pairing the subwoofer with the sound bar check what LED status you see:
On continuously: A link is active.
Flashing slowly: A link cannot be established.
Flashing quickly: The wireless device attempting to pair.
Also check if you have followed these steps in Pairing
1. Connect an Optical (SPDIF) cable from the Optical Output on the source device to the OPTICAL input; or connect one end of the left and right channel audio cables to AUDIO-IN-1 or AUDIO-IN-2.on the back of the HD Sound Bar System, and the other end to the Audio Output of the signal source.
2. Before connecting the AC cord to an outlet, connect the HD Sound BarSystem power adapter DC connector.
3. Before connecting the AC cord to an outlet, connect the Sub-Woofer power adapter DC connector.
4. Connect the AC cords of the power adapter to suitable AC outlet.
5. Switch the HD Sound Bar System power to ON by either using the power button on the top of the HD Sound Bar System or the power button in the
6. Having both units turned on, press the LINK button on the back of the Sub-Woofer, then press and hold the Input button on the HD Sound Bar System for at least 5 seconds to have both units paired up and ready to use. The LED on the front of the sub woofer will flash quickly. Once pairing is requested,the device will attempt for up to 30 seconds and then end the pairing mode.
7. Select the desired input by pressing the Input button on the Sound Bar or the Remote. The default input is Analog 2 when the Sound Bar is first plugged in.
Let me know if this helped, if the unit still does not pair, it would be advisable to send it for replacement rather than trying things at home which my void your warranty.
Posted on Dec 10, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 21, 2016 | Vizio VSB210WS Soundbar
Jun 30, 2016 | Vizio VSB210WS Soundbar
Jan 01, 2016 | Vizio VSB210WS Soundbar
Jan 04, 2015 | Samsung 2.1 Dolby Digital Wireless...
May 10, 2014 | Vizio VSB210WS Soundbar
Mar 19, 2014 | Vizio VSB210WS Soundbar
Mar 10, 2012 | Vizio VSB210WS Soundbar
Jul 09, 2011 | Vizio VSB210WS Soundbar
Apr 25, 2011 | Vizio VSB210WS Soundbar
Jan 01, 2011 | Vizio VSB210WS Soundbar
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!