Hi there, just looking for some help, my psp2 which I bought for my son's b'day in july is not going, it comes on to the system configuration/browser screen, but does not do anything when a game or anything is put in, isn,t it supposed to spin inside, if it is, then it isn't, any help would be muchly appreciated.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It seems that you have an error on your bios or the motherboard.If you do not have extended waranty call up the call centre and register you complaint. Look for the nearest Acer service centre to have the fault estimated. Before you send the laptop for service get all your data on the harddisc transferred. This is important as all your photos/videos should not go public and must be protected. It is easy to transfer them if you can ask for the hardisc to be attached to a conversion USB cord to be loaded into a USB or your Home system. I hope you will do accordingly and my advice helps. Good day
This happend to my sons, the only way i could solve it was to remove the R4i. On the dis mene go to settings, date, then turn the date back by a year or so....
It must be a virus as my sons will not work on dates past 14/4/2010!!!
Hope this helps
try formatting your computer use a windows os but make sure it is bootable for example windows vista bootable cd. after that try installing the motherboard installer for you to use the full benefit of your computer then try installing an antivirus for security purposes then try making a password for your computer so your son cannot use the computer without your concern. so it wont happen again. hope i helped message me again for any concerns ok
For this you will have to install an Add-in called Analysis Tool Pack.
Kindly follow the below instructions:
1. Open Excel Options (Menu-Excel Options)
2. Click on Add-Ins on the side pane of the Excel Options Window
3. Check to see if Analysis ToolPak is in Inactive application add-in list.
4. If is not, proceed to Step 7
5. If it is in the inactive application add in list, Select Excel Add-ins against Manage and click on "Go"
6. In the add-ins menu check Analysis ToolPak and Analysis ToolPak VBA and click OK
7. Use this formula to find the number of work days excluding Saturday & Sunday in a month
In your case give the start date as 1st July and end date as 10th July and Holidays as 0 or 1 (doesn't matter). The answer it will return will be 8 days.