Question about Epson 1000 ICS All-In-One InkJet Printer
Eveything I print is underlined. This just started happening for no reason about a month ago. I have checked printer settings, alignment, cleaned the nozzles, and heads etc. (though you can tell it is NOT stray ink or anything) It is ask if "something" is telling the printer to underline everything. I have searched manuals and online support and cannot find the help I need to make these lines go away. I reset my computer to before it started and it fixed the problem for a day then it went right back to underlining. I tried another restore to that earlier date and it did not fix the problem. I am pulling my hair out! Any suggestion????????
To determine if it is the printer, try these :
>windows test page (printers & faxes, printer's properties page)
Please perform the following steps to ensure your printer is physically functioning.
1) Disconnect the printer cable that is connecting printer to the computer, by unclipping or unplugging it from the back of the printer.
2) Turn the printer ON by holding down the POWER button for about 3 seconds.
3) Load A4 or LETTER size paper in the sheet feeder on the back of the printer.
4) Press the MENU button on the control panel until NOZZLE CHECK appears. Press the COPY button.
5) The printer will print a pattern displaying a number and a nozzle pattern with black & color. Examine the nozzle check pattern that has printed. Each staggered horizontal line and straight vertical line should be complete.
Posted on Jan 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 29, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX860 OFFICE AIO-2.5IN LCD...
Jul 23, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Apr 24, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio CL3500N Laser Printer
Sep 13, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 01, 2006 | Dell 3100cn Laser Printer
Sep 20, 2009 | Epson 1000 ICS All-In-One InkJet Printer
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: