Question about iLO LCT32HA36 Television
I have a ilo model #LCT32HA36. The power light comes on green when I press the power button on my remote. The tv does not come on. The screen remains black with no sound. That happens 99% of the time. The other 1%, it turns on fine. Can you please help me. I'm not real tv literate.
Sounds like capacitors on the power supply have gone bad. There may be some that have domed,bulged or vented, on occasion they will also dry out, due to the heat of the panel. The damaged one you can see and the dry ones will have to be tested. Worst case will be if the board is bad and has to be replaced. Cost of repair can range from $150 and up depending on the repair shop fees and if the board has to be replaced.
Posted on Sep 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 29, 2010 | iLO LCT32HA36 Television
Dec 20, 2009 | iLO LCT32HA36 Television
Feb 09, 2009 | iLO LCT32HA36 Television
Jan 24, 2009 | iLO LCT32HA36 Television
Jun 04, 2008 | iLO LCT32HA36 Television
149 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: