Back up information and data before changing any settings on your Mac computer:-
- If the BlackBerry smartphone is connected to the Mac computer, use the Eject option to remove the BlackBerry smartphone from the Mac computer.
- Close the BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
- Open Microsoft Entourage.
- On the Microsoft Entourage menu bar, go to Entourage > Preferences.
- Within General Preferences, click synchronize Services.
1) To turn on contact list synchronization, select the Synchronize contacts with Address Book and MobileMe check box
2) To turn on calendar synchronization, select the Synchronize events and tasks with iCal and MobileMe check box.
NOTE:- When synchronize Services has been enabled and the OK button is selected, a new dialog window appears with the following choices.
- Replace Entourage items with synchronize Services items
- Replace synchronize Services items with Entourage items
- Merge Entourage items with synchronize Services items
Before the BlackBerry smartphone data is synchronized with the Mac computer, verify that synchronize Services is turned on in the Mac OS X isynchronize application. This is done by completing the following steps:
- Open Applications on the Mac computer and click isynchronize .
- In the isynchronize menu, click Preferences.
- If necessary, select the Enable synchronize on this computer check box.