Question about DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry Pocket Scale
I thought the scale was just completely broken, I was able to fix by doing the following.
1. turn unit off
2. hold down the on/off/tare AND the MODE button.
3. The unit will come up with a bunch of numbers on the screen. Release the buttons
4. Press MODE once, you will see "100" flash on the screen. if you don't press the button a second time.
5. place 100g of tare weights on the scale.
6. Press MODE button again. After this my scale said PASSED and shut off.
7. remove tare weights and turn device on. It should now register properly.
In my case. the scale was misregistering the 50g weights as 75. I shut it off. I pulled up ever so slightly on the scale plate on the hinge side of the plate are repeated steps 1-7.
I have no idea why they don't have a 3 part calibration on these.
It is working like a charm now!
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
This method fixed my scales
Posted on Aug 08, 2015
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2016 | DigiWeigh Health & Beauty
Nov 30, 2014 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
Sep 24, 2014 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
Oct 19, 2012 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
Jul 07, 2012 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
Jan 15, 2012 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
Sep 10, 2011 | DigiWeigh Measuring Tools & Sensors
10,065 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!