Question about RIM BlackBerry 8700c Cellular Phone
Go to settings
2. go to options
3. go to advanced options
4. go to sim card
5. Type MEPD (not case sensitive) (you will not see text appear on screen while typing)
6. Does it say Network active? If so your phone is locked.
7. Hold the ALT Key while typing in MEPE (not case sensitive, and you will not see text appear on screen while typing)
8. It will say "Enter Network MEP Code, then you type in the unlock code, press in the jog dial to confirm.
9. Your phone is now unlocked
ps. call your service provider for MEP code
Posted on Sep 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: BLACKBERRY 8700 HOURGLASS HELP
If your hourglass of death is occuring after a hard reset - Battery pull. It suggests a software issue.
You will need to reload your software, using desktop manager.
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
unlock your Blackberry eaisly with Blackberry Imei Unlock code. first call your service provider ask your Blackberry Mep Code. But it takes time to give your Mep Code. or other option is go online. there are thousand of sites available to provide Blackberry 8700 Unlocking Codes. Buy your unlock code from third party. i hope this information is help you :)Good Luck
Posted on Oct 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Aug 15, 2012 | RIM Blackberry 8700 Cellular Phone
Dec 06, 2011 | RIM Blackberry 8700 Cellular Phone
Jan 10, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jul 23, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Jan 08, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 8700c Cellular Phone
259 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!