- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The Epson printer is controlled directly by the computer
it is connected to. The printer actually has no say in how and what it
prints, so if you want to change any aspect of your print document (such
as the text) you need to adjust the text in the document you are
printing from. This only requires a few clicks of your mouse and once
the text style is changed you may begin printing with the next font.
1. Open the program you are printing from and want to change the text font of.
2. Select "File," "Open" (or click the "Open" button on the front of the program), then choose the document you want to print.
3. Click-and-drag over the text you want to change. Once highlighted, click the font type option on the top of the page and choose the new font you want. Once selected, all the highlighted area changes.
4. Click "File," "Print" and choose the Epson Stylus CX5000 as the device you are printing from. Click "OK" and the document will print with the new text.
I hope you find it very helpful. Thank you for choosing fixya.com where we provide greater solutions.
have you set the page setup in document is same with page setup at print setup. Some new epson printer use paper sensor to measure the paper width. If page setup wider than actually paper inserted, the printer will print only half page.
example : Your document 10 cm wide, page setup 20 cm, and you insert 10 cm paper wide. It will print only half of 10 cm, 5 cm.
half page? just half top page (top-bottom), or left and right. If just left half page, set page setup as actually paper wide that inserted. because, if actually paper wide is smaller than page setup, some epson printer jsut print half. before starting printing, the paper sensor measure paper wide first.
Clean the head - first in control panel, doubleclick on 'printers and faxes' then right click on your printer and click on printing preferences then when the window opens up on your left at the top - click on maintenance to clean the head.