Question about NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Hi, Follow the steps below to open ports on the router for XBOX:
1. Open a browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari) on your computer connected to the router.
2. Access the router, usually with http://192.168.1.1 or http://www.routerlogin.com.
3. Login to the router (Username = admin and Password = Password unless you have changed it).
4. Click on Port Forwarding under Advanced.
5. Click on 'Add Custom Service' button.
6. Specify any name for the service (XBOX1).
7. Specify the Start and the End Port as 88.
8. In the server IP Address specify the ip address of the X-box.
9. Click on 'Add' button.
10. Follow the same steps to open the port 3074 and 53 and use the name as XBOX2 and XBOX3. Click Apply.
Posted on Sep 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2013 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Oct 03, 2011 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Feb 14, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox Console
Sep 20, 2009 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Jun 11, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
May 06, 2009 | Computers & Internet
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: