Question about Toshiba MD20Q42 20" TV/DVD Combo
Make sure it is unplugged then follow the power cord to the board it is right in front of where the power cord attaches to the board.
Posted on Sep 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2012 | Toshiba Regza 32LV67U 32 in. LCD HDTV
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) you wish to program.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote until the
INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR,
DVD, etc.). For AUX, press AUX then the device button you are assigning to
AUX. The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink then remain lit.
4. Enter the three or four digit code for your device using the number buttons in the
GE Universal Remote. After your code is entered the INDICATOR LIGHT will
5. Aim the remote at the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) and press the POWER
button. Your device should turn off
Aug 03, 2011 | Toshiba MD9DM1 9 in. TV/DVD Combo
Jan 19, 2011 | Toshiba MD20P1 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
Dec 14, 2010 | Toshiba 26LV47 26 in. LCD TV/DVD Combo
May 01, 2009 | Toshiba MW24FP1 24 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Mar 08, 2009 | Toshiba 32HLV66 32 in. LCD TV/DVD Combo
Jan 23, 2009 | Toshiba MW20F51 20 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Mar 03, 2008 | Toshiba 32A41 32" TV
432 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: