Question about Acer Computers & Internet
To Remove the adaptor:
1. Right Click the "My Computer" icon.
2. Click Proporties
3. When the system proporties box opens, click the Hardware tab.
4. Click Device Manager.
5. Find the section called Network Adaptors expand it.
6. Find the adaptor you want to remove.
7. Right click on it and select uninstall.
1. Right click on "My Network Places"
2. Right click on the adaptor you want to repair.
3. Select Repair.
Note: To repair the device it must be enabled.
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 05, 2011 | Microsoft Wireless Network Adapter Xbox...
Dec 04, 2009 | Belkin Computers & Internet
Nov 03, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 23, 2009 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Aug 29, 2009 | Belkin (F5D8231-4) Wireless Router...
Jul 10, 2009 | ASUS Eee PC 701SD
Dec 24, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 13, 2008 | Computers & Internet
219 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: