I have recently bought a used car which has the Jensen 2010x cd player installed.
I am unsure as to what year the player is, but the car is a 1998.
I have no idea how to set the clock. I press the disp button down and after about 3 seconds, the time is flashing. After then, I have no idea as to what to do.
Please help because its really annoying not having the right time displayed.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The fault came from a dirty tack switch(channel button) in the front panel. You may spray some contact cleaner to clean the contact from dirt that causing the resistance and automatically detect by the system which caused of the symptom. If the steps didn't help, the switch need to replaced with new one.
Hope I helped you.
Thanks for using Fixya.
I dont know if this will work for the mp, but for my jensen 2010x ,while it is on, you press on the (disp) button for 5 seconds untill the clock starts flashing, then on the FF to set minutes and the rewind button to set hours. I literally spent 2 hours playing with it till i figured this out!!!
1. Press DISP for approx. 3 seconds until you see the clock flashing.
2. Use the up and down to change the values and the right and left (<< >>) to change from hours to minutes.
Then hit the Disp to exit.