Question about Samsung Yepp YP-T7JX MP3 Player
Tell me how to download free music from internet into my i pod
If you want to download free music. You can reach this aim by download music from Youtube, Last.fm, etc. Follow below steps, to know the detailed information. Leawo Music Recorder is a super recording software to help you record various kinds of music from multiple sources like online music like YouTube, computer audio, and built-in input audio. The recorded music files will be saved into an output format of MP3 or WAV.
1. Run Music Recorder on your computer and enter the recording interface. Audio source should set firstly before music recording. In order to record the music from YouTube, we should choose the option "Record Computer Audio".
2. Click the red button "Start" to make Leawo Music Recorder begin to work. Then play the music on YouTube. You should note that the music recorder should work prior to playing YouTube music.
If you want to decide the start and duration time of the recorded music, just click the icon button "Task Scheduler" then you can finish this customized setting as per your requirement.
After the music has been recorded from YouTube, you can use Leawo iTransfer to move the recorded music from computer to your iPod
Leawo iTransfer is a professional transfer program for transferring files between iOS devices, iTunes and computer. Various kinds of files are supported by this software such as music, apps and photos, etc.
1. Run Leawo iTranfer after you have downloaded the music on your computer. Connect your iPod with your computer via USB cable. The library of your iPod will be detected automatically and shown in the left sidebar of the window.
2. Import files to the software from computer in the following four-way:
I. Drag and drop the music files into iTransfer directly.
II. Click the button "Add" on the upper part which is beside the left sidebar.
III. Click the button File > Add > Add File/Add Folder on the top right corner of the window.
IV. Right click on the library and select Add File or Add Folder.
3. A pop-up dialog will be shown once you finish adding files and press the "Transfer" button. The name and the quantity of the transferred files will be demonstrated to let you know the transferring percentage. Remember not to disconnect your Apple device to your computer until the transferring is completed.
For more details, check: How to Download Music from Your Computer to iPod
Posted on Apr 19, 2019
Downloading music from the internet to your iPod has never been made easier. All you need is
2. Reliable music download source.
When it comes to getting a high-quality music, your best bet is Tubget, Tubget is a URL downloader that allows you to paste a Youtube URL in the search box. Here is a tutorial link. Enjoy :)
Posted on Nov 06, 2017
You Can Download Free MP3 From Youtube By This Site : video2mp3.net
If you didn't found Your Favorite Music In Youtube Try These Sites : Beemp3.com or 4shared.com
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
Download music from limewire then transfer it to itunes and then download it to ur ipod :)
Posted on Jun 29, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 13, 2013 | Eclipse TCH828 Digital Media Player
Jan 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 21, 2010 | Apple iPod nano
Sep 23, 2009 | Apple iTunes
Dec 17, 2008 | iRiver E100 Digital Media Player
Apr 04, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 12, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Dec 26, 2007 | Apple iPod nano 2nd Generation MP3 Player
522 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!