a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It seems that you will have to restore you ipod touch i'm afraid! So, i hope you have your things backed up.
Ok the steps to take are:
1) Connect the iPod Touch 2) Press and hold sleep+home until the device reboots. 3) Keep holding until that "please connect me to iTunes"-screen appears 4) iTunes says something about having detected a touch in recovery mode. Allow it to do its thing.
If you get the -18 error, proceed:
5) Disconnect the iPod Touch 6) Close iTunes 7) Reconnect the iPod Touch 8) iTunes launches and shows message as in step 4, but this time, the recovery will work
OOPS, try this: connect it to your computer and click reset when your ipod nano comes
up on itunes. you should click on the ipod name in the left side of
your screen (lwhere the itunes library and store icons are located)
and there should be a button that says restore or reset your ipod to
origional settings. it will erase all passwords. Let me know if this helps
I had a simalar problem ... plug it into the computer and hold down the off/on button and the home key for about 10 seconds and then leave go of the off/on button and continue to hold the home key until it says recovery mode on your computer.... it will delete everything off it but its the only way!!!