Question about Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
BACK UP YOUR FILES BEFORE UNLOCKING
This will also bring the phone to default settings
1. First do a CUSTOM reset: *2767*2878# (star 2767 star 2878 hash)
turn off the phone
2. take out the battery and sim and put wrong network SIM and insert a half of it,
so it won't ask for network password and shows "Insert SIM" message.
Now put the battery ,and switch the phone on .(phone shows "Insert SIM" message.)
3.With out turn off the phone push the sim fully in. At this stage the phone is still asking to "Insert SIM"
4. Make a FULL reset by typing: *2767*3855#(star 2767 star 3855 hash)
5. The phone should reboot working with "wrong" sim inside.
6. Make a Change the NCK password to 8 zeros by typing: *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
(star 7465625 star 638 star 8zeros star 8zeros hash)
7. Now Disable network lock By typing: #7465625*638*00000000#
(hash 7465625 star 638 star 8zeros hash)
Phone is unlocked (check with *#7465625#)
Posted on Sep 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2010 | Cell Phones
Oct 27, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone
Oct 19, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 7230
Oct 18, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Oct 15, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Oct 15, 2010 | RIM Blackberry Curve 8520
Oct 04, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 7520 Handheld
268 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: