- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you need to open the cover of your component and have access to the mechanical system of the CD. The timing gears might got dislocated and you need to manually adjust them.check also if there are belts that are broken replace them.
Hi there, I can understand your issue. Well it seems the issue is based on Motherboard or Memory Card.
But we have to check all the possible solutions.
1) At first when you turn on the computer are u getting any beep sound. If the beep sound is lengthy then i'm sure the memory card is gone bad. 2)You can try by swapping the memory card in different slot and try turning it on.
3) Once you isolated as memory is not the problem, then go ahead and take out the battery (like a COIN) inside the board. Then try turning on.
4) If still the same problem, please disconnect all the cable from the board (Includes HDD, CD-ROM, FDD) and check for the flea power led which is on the board.
5) If the LED is lit on, then no issues with motherboard.
6) Finally you have to check with SMPS.
If all the above 5 condition is true, then you have to replace SMPS (Switched Mode Power Supply).
You have a bad speaker on this unit or the audio output circuit is in need of repair. Try to disconnect all of the speakers and then turn on the unit. If it still stays in protect, you will need to have this unit serviced, unless you understand how these solid state circuits work. If the unit does come on without the speakers, turn off the unit and add one speaker at a time until the unit will not turn on. Disconnect that speaker and have it checked out or have the wiring checked out. Good Luck