Boot sole which is patterned is disintgrating, I am so sad, as the boots have loads of wear left in the leather uppers, they are also very light to wear, as I have a small caliper in them, any idears please.
If you go to an ecco store they can provide you with a bag and paper to fill out and you can send them back to ecco and have them resoled. It's really not that expensive when you think about the cost of the ecco.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The top 2 Cowboy Boots For Women are:-
1. Ariat Women's Legend Western boots - Ariat boot is one of the best pairs of boots from Ariat, it may look cute but they are also tuff and durable. Available in various colours and shades, the square toe shape or booster bed make this boot more comfortable.
It has duratread sole
It has leather lining
Full-grain foot and upper
2. Justin Boots Women's 12 stampede boot:- This boot is made from fine quality leather and having a durable rubber sole. Stampede boot is ideal for the women for all things country and western.
Jinya, I recommend you use the links below and contact Clarks for replacement.
"I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button. Check out some of my other posts if you need more tips and info." Shoes boots and sandals from Clarks
I think a shoe smith might be better to answer this question. I would think you would need several types of leather, you know...for the soles, uppers, and laces. And tacks and hammers and adhesives. and a pattern would probably help.
The Geox school shoes are hugely popular. Leather uppers combined with the patented, durable and breathable Geox sole unit offer a stylish alternative to other brands and most importantly are fantastic for your Childs foot health. The Keen work boots are also admired by the people as well. If the discussed problem is not getting fixed one should try to replace the same.
Polyurethane is something that breaks down if it gets in contact with organic solvents or humidity for too long. It is possible to replace the soles with other material and you will be happy with the results. I have done this with Sanita and Sika clogs and clog boots and it worked for me. I used "snow grip" soling and Topy Seville and both have worked.
I'm a leather worker, but I'm afraid there is no solution to this other than to wear a like a sock or something with these boots. Once it's stretched... it would take some serious measures to make it go back... often with disastrous results.