Question about Sharp EL-2196BL Calculator
Make sure that it is installed properly ... going under not OVER. Does the paper feed when the paper feed key is depressed ??
1. Lift the paper holder up.
2. Fold the leading edge of the paper roll 3 to 5 cm. (Do not fold it slantwise.)
3. Insert the paper roll from the left side of the paper holder and make sure the paper
roll is set in the proper direction (with the paper feeding from the bottom).
4. Insert the leading edge of the paper into the opening directly behind the print
5. Press the paper feed key and feed the paper under the edge of the paper cutter.
Posted on Mar 12, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2013 | Sharp EL-2196BL 12-Digit Calculator...
Mar 25, 2008 | Sharp EL-2196BL Calculator
Feb 26, 2011 | Sharp EL-2196BL Calculator
Mar 12, 2010 | Sharp EL-2196BL Calculator
Oct 08, 2009 | Sharp EL-2196BL Calculator
Apr 22, 2008 | Sharp EL-2196BL Calculator
Apr 10, 2008 | Sharp EL-2196BL Calculator
Mar 10, 2008 | Sharp EL-2196BL Calculator
Dec 07, 2007 | Sharp EL-2196BL Calculator
762 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!