I install the disk given to me from Rogers, i plug in the phone and an error messege comes up with the wrong port. i try to change the port and it tells me it is in use. I can't use the software for anything. Does anyone know what i can do?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This is cynanogenmod setting Name: Rogers APN: rogers-core-appl1.apn Proxy: Port: Username: Password: Server: MMSC: MMS proxy: MMS port: MMC: 302 (might be different - is auto-set by your SIM card) MNC: 720 (might be 72 - is auto0set by your SIM card) Authentication type: APN type: APN protocol: IPv4
There are two methods.
1. Purchase or borrow an USB external CD/DVD drive connect it to the mini laptop's USB port and install the software from this drive.
2. Use a different computer and copy the contents of the CD to an USB memory stick and then plug it into the mini laptop's USB port and install the software from this USB memory stick.
You do not have the relevent USB drivers installed for the phone. when installing the software from the disk do not have the phone plugged in. Also when you uninstall the software you will need to plug the phone in and uninstall the USB driver. then unplug the phone and restart you PC. When you next come to install, install the software first. When you come to plug the phone in remove the sim and do not turn the phone on. Hold the 2 and 5 buttons as you plug the phone in. The phone will then start the relevant driver install for the USB.