Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
I NEED INFO/DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO INSTALL THE
OEM Motorola RAZR V3 Keypad LCD Flex Cable IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME DIRECTIONS /INFO I WOULD BE VERY GREATFUL.
1), remove the bottom part (completelly)
a) do you know how to open the bottom part?
2) remove the cover on the top part
a) disconnect the keypad LCD Flex Cable
3) remove the two chrome "big screws" that allows it to open and close
4) CAREFULL!!!! WHEN YOU READY TO SEPARATE THE TOP PART FORM THE BOTTOM!!
a) make sure the Flex cable is loose, and take a screw driver, push the ping on the other side (try to do this at the edge of a desk or table) keep pressure until this side pops out. KEEP IN EYE ON THE OTHER SIDE!! that the Flex cable does not get cut out by separating the two sides.
5) Replace and pop the two sides together.
6) Put everything back together.
let me know if I need to be more specific
Posted on Dec 07, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2009 | Cell Phones
Aug 16, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Jan 07, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Jun 19, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
376 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!