Question about Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
If you would like to reduce the blurring, please check the following before taking a picture:
- When the distance between the camera and the subject is too close, the strength of the light can cause the picture to overexposed and be blurred. On the contrary, if the distance is too far, the beam is too weak to shed enough light on the subject. Allow yourself enough space between you and your subject.
- If you press the shutter before the flash is fully charged,
the flash will not be able to emit enough light and therefore
the image can be blurred.
3 Surrounding Light
- Use the fill-in flash mode to create a balanced shot when
the surrounding light is very bright.
- Use the backlight control feature when the background
is brighter than the subject.
- Clean the lenses with a smooth piece of cloth.
6 ASR (Advanced Shake Reduction)
- Put in ASR mode to prevent any blur
7 Power Reset
- Turn off camera
- Remove batteries for a minute
- Reload batteries
- Turn on camera
Try to do the MASTER RESET.
- Press on MENU button
- Press on the right button until you see SETUP 2
- Scroll down until you see RESET
- Press the right button to pick up on YES or NO
- Press on OK/MENU button for changes to be saved
Turn off camera after the settings
have been changed to refresh the camera.
If it still does not work, try calling the Manufacturer so they could assist you on where to send it in for SVC.
Posted on Jan 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2010 | Pentax Optio M40 Digital Camera
May 27, 2010 | Olympus FE-280 Digital Camera
Dec 19, 2009 | Canon PowerShot SD500 / IXUS 700 Digital...
Sep 19, 2009 | Samsung S850 Digital Camera
Jul 13, 2009 | Olympus FE-230 Digital Camera
May 21, 2009 | Casio EXILIM ZOOM EX-Z600 Digital Camera
Oct 26, 2008 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T1 Digital Camera
Jul 21, 2008 | Casio Exilim EX-S500 Digital Camera
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: