It says invalid disk or no disk when i put on in, and ive tried new dvds, so its the player, could you please help me ??
in the middle of movies, the screen goes back to the black "dvd" screen and starts the movies over again.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It can be several reasons
1. Disk is upside down
2. Lens is durty. CD/DVD cleaning disk will help
3. Disk is in different formate (for instance NTSC for US but you trying to playback disk in PAL)
4. Disk has different region code (look is the dvd player and disk have the same code, or ALL Regions code)
I hate to bring you bad news, but just to answer your question honestly. Your unit is defective.
You are having internal circuit board or optical lens failure.
Find out from the warranty card to see if you are still in the warranty.
if you are within the manufacturer warranty, the manufacturer will replace the unit free of charge.
If you have any additional questions or need help with the warranty, please feel free to conact me.
its the disk not the machine put one of last years disks in and try it
new disks have new formats that older players cant recognize now the corprate industry maken money by selling bogus disks so where you have to upgrade your players which means buy new ones