Question about Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
Okay so i plug my camera in & it just says it's "connecting to computer" then nothing else pops up on my computer screen after that???
You have several options.
1. see first what operating system you computer runs.
if it is vista or mac, it will be recognized as unknown device,
look for SSCAM100 or DCIM folder. you will then see the camera files in that folder. I fyou're using XP or OS that are lower versions, you will see your pictures in "Removable Disk" folder
2. you should also download the cd driver, the cd that comes with the camera, to your PC. this will help the connection be proper.
3. if you're using desktop, try to connect the camera at the back of your tower. look for a USB port at the back of the tower and connect USB cord to it.
4. make sure you're using the proper USB cable, the cable that comes with the camera. for your S630, it is USB cable type 2.
5. also, make sure before you connect camera to PC, camera is turned off, when the USB cord is properly connected, that is the time camera should be turned on.
6. when unplugging the camera to PC, make sure that you are safely removing the device from the PC so you will not have future connection problems.
hope my suggestions work for you.
Posted on Jan 11, 2008
You will probably have to go into "My Computer" and find your camera in the "Devices with Removable Storage". It should be there, otherwise, try plugging it into a different USB jack on your computer, if you have one.
Posted on Dec 12, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2012 | FUJIFILM FinePix S2950 / S2990 Digital...
Feb 12, 2011 | Olympus SP600UZ Digital Camera
Sep 03, 2010 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS3 Digital Camera
Aug 08, 2010 | Olympus EVOLT E-410 Digital Camera
Mar 25, 2010 | Cameras
Aug 10, 2009 | HP Photosmart E327 Digital Camera
May 25, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE M1063 Digital Camera
Apr 26, 2009 | Olympus FE-280 Digital Camera
Feb 01, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare C613 Digital Camera
Sep 27, 2008 | Sanyo Xacti VPC-S60 Digital Camera
Jan 02, 2014 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
Dec 31, 2011 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: