- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First tell how old is your UPS ?
if its older by two to three years may be the Battery eeds a replacement .Try charging the battery externally with a good battery chargers but before charging externally please take out the battery outside.
Then if the battery shows very low voltage even after charging for some 8 hours then you have one alternative that is replace with new battery.and promptly keep it under charge with out fail.
It is not entirely risk free to change the batteries.
If you saw a spark at the connection of the new batteries, UPS may have been damaged.
Next time, preload with a 100 Ohm resistor in series with the battery to limit the inrush current!
you need a battery charger,density measuring tool and a lot of patience.Ina functioning new battery electrolyte measurement should read 1250.The acid part of a non functioning battery gradually is absorbed by plates and produces leadsulphur.If elecrolyte level in the battery is ok,put your battery under A High Voltage Low current charge.Use a 40Wcondensant light bulb connect a 1ampere diode in seies with it connect the +ve terminal of diode to +ve side of bettery and connect -veside of battery and 40W lamp into your mains inlet(220V or 110V).Leave your battery under charge for 24 hours .If the light bulb starts emitting light leave battey under charge for a few more days and then continue charging with a high curent(2-5)ampers-low voltage charger for a few more days.Hope your battery is back to life.N.B.IN THE FIRST STAGES OF CHARGE LIVE AND DANGEROUS VOLAGE (220) IS PRESENT AT YOUR BATTERY TERMINALS .SO BE VERY CAREFUL.
shut down the comp and the ups unplug the cable from the comp and plug it in to the ups i/p take the iec male to female cable that came with the ups and plug male into ups o/p and then female into your comp
When was the last time you replaced the batteries? These units will not start with old / failed batteries connected, or without batteries connected.
If you have a voltmeter, check the batteries. Your unit should have two batteries harnessed together. if you check the individual battery, you should see just over 13 volts, together should be around 26 volts. if you see less than 12.5 volts, that would be why the unit will not start.
try downloading the driver for the printer from the mfg website and install it on the PC....
then configure the printer using the software that was installed...
let me know....if u have any issue...
we can fix it...if u cant after doing the above...