Go down only if I maintain the button pressed until it is close
When I pressed and release the button to close the door, the light start blinking, and I need to mantain the button pressed until the door has been closed. If I release the button when the door is being closed, it opens again automatically and the light start blinking.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here are some steps that can help you resolve the problem.
Close the cartridge access door securely, if cartridge access door is open even slightly, the print cartridge light will blink. 1. Open the cartridge access door, once carriage moves to the center of the printer. 2. Check inside the printer and make sure that there are no obstructions that are preventing the cartridge access door from closing , if there's any obstruction remove it. 3. Close the cartridge access door completely. Do the Print Self Test Press and hold the Cancel button, and then press the Start Copy Color button Release both buttons at the same time If the issue persists, Make sure that the cartridges are installed 1. Open the cartridge access door, once carriage moves to the center of the printer. 2. Wait until the carriage is idle and silent 3. Check the cartridge slots in the carriage to make sure that the cartridges are installed. 4. Try to reinstall it again. 5. Lightly press down on a cartridge to release it, and then pull the cartridge toward you out of its slot. 6. Check the nozzles on the cartridges to see if the protective tape is still attached Note: Do not touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles 7. Hold the cartridge by its sides 8. Slide the cartridge into its designated slot at a slightly upward angle. 9. Press the cartridge inward until it snaps into place 10.Close the cartridge access door Do the Print Self Test Press and hold the Cancel button, and then press the Start Copy Color button Release both buttons at the same time If still the problem persist contact HP for the service. I hope this will be able to help you. Thank you for choosing Fixya
**** >>> This setup I performed with my new 2010 BMW 528XI Garage Door Homelink and Chamberlain Garage Door Opener <<< ****
Chamberlain: 01. Power off or unplug the garage door opener motor power supply (which is mounted on ceiling of the garage) ;;;
02. keep the garage door opener transmitter in your hand (do not press any button at this time) ;;;
03. In your 2010 BMW 528XI Homelink button (which resides under rear view mirror) press the 1st and 3rd homelink button together for about 30-40 seconds (i.e., until the yellow light blinks fast) and when the yellow light next to the homelink button blinks fast release from pressing the (homelink) buttons ;;;
04. now hold the garage door opener transmitter closer (means within 2-4 inches) to the homelink button (either 1st or 2nd or 3rd) whichever you are planning to program to open the garage door ;;;
05. now press the garage door opener transmitter button and chosen homelink button (either 1st or 2nd or 3rd whatever you need) together ;;;
06. the yellow light (next to homelink button) initially may blink slowly but after few seconds (may be 10-20 seconds) will blink fast; once it started blinking fast release from pressing both garage door opener transmitter and homelink button ;;;
07. Now plug or power on the main garage door opener motor (which is mounted on garage ceiling) ;;;
08. On the main garage door opener motor (which is mounted on garage ceiling) press the "LEARN" button (once you press it may have yellow/orange color light; make sure the light is on) ; then within 30 seconds do the next steps #9, #10, #11 very carefully ;;;
09. go to your car and press the homelink button you programmed and hold it for 4 seconds and then release it --> 1st iteration ;;;
10. again hold the same homelink button you programmed and hold it for 4 seconds and then release it --> 2nd iteration ;;;
11. again hold the same homelink button you programmed and hold it for 4 seconds and then release it --> 3rd iteration ** important note; generally three iterations are not necessary; and steps #9, #10, #11 must be performed within 30 seconds ** ;;;
12. during one of the iteration you will hear "CLICK" sound one-time from Garage door motor (which is mounted on ceiling) and if you have light attached with it; it will blink once (** if you hear the CLICK sound and/or light blinks once**) then the particular homelink button is programmed ;;;
13. now press the programmed homelink button; the garage door will open or close (but always it will take 3 or 4 blinks in yellow light or 2-3 seconds before the garage door opens or closes and which is normal) ;;;
** Thats it, your 2010 BMW 528XI Garage Door Opener Homelink setup is complete ** ;;;
You can program rest of the homelink button the same way but following from the steps between #4 and #13 ;;;
Hope this steps will help you to program chamberlain Garage door opener in 2010 BMW 528XI Homelink. ;;;
** possibly the above same steps may work with other BMW 5-series cars homelink too (but I'm not sure) **
You should see three buttons on the driver sun shade. Let's name them from left to right 1,2, and 3. Start by clearing any old codes. To clear codes press buttons 1 and 3 simultaneously until the light starts blinking. Release the buttons simultaneously. Before starting to program the car remotes you must have your gate hand held remote ready with a good charged battery. Now, to program your first gate car remote let's choose button 1. Press button 1 until it start blinking (about 20 seconds). Keeping button 1 pressed, activate your hand held remote close (about an inch) from the car button 1, until the light blinks faster than before. Release both remotes simultaneously. You are done programming your car remote button 1. For two additional gates remote controls programming repeat the procedure with button 2 and then with button 3.
If the main light is flashing 10 times when the door reverses you have a door sensor problem. Make sure they are pointed at each other and the small light on each one is lit and not flickering. Tweak them if necessary. If you cannot get the small lights to both come on you have bad sensors.
I have no idea what a 132C2105-3B is but try this. Hold the button down on the remote and then press and immediately release the smart/learn button. If the remote is the correct one for your opener it should work.
First you have to clear any codes in there.
Hold down the outer 2 buttons until the red light blinks, could take a minute or less.
Then release the buttons, hold your garage door opener close to the button you want to program.
hold down the button on the garage door opener and the programing
button until you get a blink from the little red light. That's it
My garage door opener will start to close then stop and go back to the open position. If I put pressure on the door as it is closing sometimes it will close all the way and sometimes it will return to the open position. Can you help me. Thanks email@example.com
Turn the key to the "ON" position; do not start the vehicle.
Press on the button of the 3 available to you on the vehicle and hold it until advised to release it.
Take your garage door remote transmitter, and press the button that you use to make the garage door operate, hold it down until advised to release.
With the vehicle button being depressed, and the remote button depressed, hold the remote up against the area where the 3 buttons are located. It needs to touch the area wher the buttons are.
Keep moving the remote around slowly, back & forth, spin the remote, until the red light starts to blink slow.
After the light begins to blink slow, hold the remote in that exact position until the lamp blinks real fast.
Relase both buttons.
Repeat for a second remote on another button.