Question about Lexmark T642 Laser Printer
After "ready" and sometimes after printed a couple of pages, appears this line and cant print nothing
Hi The Fuser has failed meaning the temp of the fuser is to high or to low. In order to fix this error you can try powering down the printer for 10 to 15min and retry . I think though you will have to call for service or replace the fuser yourself!!! I hope I have helped.
Posted on Dec 06, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
If you experience frequent paper jams or printing problems, check the
number of pages the machine has printed or scanned. Replace the
corresponding parts, if necessary.
1. Press Menu until System Setup appears on the bottom line of the
display and press OK.
2. Press the left/right arrow until Maintenance appears and press OK.
3. Press the left/right arrow until Supplies Life appears and press OK.
4. Press the left/right arrow until the item you want appears and press OK.
• Supplies Info: Prints the supply information page.
• Total: Displays the total number of pages printed.
• ADF Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the ADF.
• Platen Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the
• Imaging Unit, Transfer Belt, Fuser, TransferRoller, Tray1
Roller: displays the number of pages printed each item.
5. If you selected to print a supply information page, press OK to confirm.
6. Press Stop/Clear to return to ready mode.
when you reach the imaging unit reset it then try, it should work then
May 19, 2011 | Samsung CLX-3175FN Printer
Aug 19, 2009 | HP DeskJet 1220c InkJet Printer
Jan 05, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4L Printer
Dec 10, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 11, 2008 | Dell 942 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 11, 2008 | Samsung CLP-510 Laser Printer
Jun 16, 2008 | Minolta magicolor 7300 Laser Printer
1,515 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!