Question about Sony Ericsson W700i Cellular Phone
How to display sms of w700i on computer or how to increase memory for w700i
Use MyPhoneExplorer Software to display sms on Computer
Posted on Feb 15, 2009
Hello sir ,,, iam using W700i model of sony , it has... Answer This... hav to increase my msg limit...it is of 250 msges now..i want dis vll not use phone memory but memory card memory...plz suggest something as soon as possible....
Posted on Nov 01, 2008
To increase the everlasting SMS inbox storage memory....
These are the prime requisites to increase SMS storage----
1.USB flash Drivers
3.FAR manager with SEFP
1) [only for CID49]::Firstly, we need to patch our MAIN firmware to make it compatible with FAR and SEFP. For this remove SIM and connect your phone with XS++ [as we do in flashing,with the 'c' key pressed](or any other flashing program that you use), and check to -"Flash MAIN Firmware". Click ‘…’[path] and browse to the FAR folder and then to Plugins folder. Select the file according to your phone model, in my case, ‘k750w800_r2e_dcu.49r.ssw’ (for K750/W800/W700 CID49) . Now hit flash . 5 flashblocks will be loaded in 5 seconds!!!). Now our MAIN is patched.
2) [for CID36 and CID49 both]::Close XS++, unplug fone and re-insert battery to refresh. Now open FAR manager program. Press F11 and then select SEFP plugin. in the following screen select… Device:DCU60, Speed: 921600 ,Boot Script: According to fone model (k750_w800_CID49 or k750_w800_CID36) Do it carefully!!! … Now Hit --Enter The MATRIX!!!Connect your fone when asked with the "c"button pressed,,after detection release "c" button.after a few seconds, a screen will show you two folders, FLASH and FS. Note that the window is divided into two… the left side represents your phone contents. The right side represents your PC's hard drive contents… currently inside FAR manager folder.
3) [for CID36 and CID49 both]::Now double click on FS and wait for a couple of minutes till it breaks into your FileSytem. Now you are inside the phone's control centre. Before we do something u must create a backup folder for your original files (in case you need them). So on the right side (harddrive) of your screen, click anywhere and press F7 to create a new folder. Name it as ‘backup’. On the left side (fone FS) open the folder,/ifs/settings/messaging… you will see a file named pref_store.txt. Click and drag this file to the backup folder. now,select it and press F4 to edit the file. in the new screen, change '/smsdata' to '/tpa'. press F2 to save and F10 to quit the file editing.Now goto the root directory by clickin "..." where u see ur ifs,tpa,system,etc etc folders... there is a folder called smsdata with 2 folders inside --messaging and system. copy both folders of smsdata to tpa folder. this way your old sms wil not be deleted.
4) [for CID36 and CID49 both]::Now, that we are finished with our operations, we need to shutdown the loader. For this keep on clicking ‘..’ (root of folder) until it asks you to shutdown CSFS loader.Click yes and Quit FAR manager, and unplug fone. Remove and Reinsert battery to refresh.
5) [only for CID49]::The final step is to un-patch the MAIN firmware. Again, open FAR manager program, and connect fone, the same way as before. This time goto FLASH instead of FS. and now in FAR manager folder. goto Plugins folder and then to REST. You see a number of files… with prefix ‘REST_’ followed by your fone’s firmware version. Select the appropriate file of your MAIN firmware (I have a k750 flashed to w800 r1bc002 main so REST_W800_R1BC002 in my case) and drag it to anywhere on the left side. select Copy then in the new window Hit flash. Quit FAR manager and unplug your fone. The job is done!!!
Insert SIM and turn on your fone and enjoy..... ROSH
Posted on Oct 26, 2008
Use Phone Explorer Software, avalaible at www.fjsoft.com
Posted on Apr 18, 2008
Display sms of w700i on computer use my phone explorer get it here
Posted on Dec 28, 2007
Sir i have k320i how 2 increse memory spase 4 text sms
Posted on Sep 04, 2010
Hello sir ,,, iam using W700i model of sony , know in my phone walkman sound has been decrease
Posted on Nov 01, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2010 | Sony Ericsson W700i Cellular Phone
Aug 20, 2009 | Sony Ericsson W700i Cellular Phone
Dec 05, 2007 | Sony Ericsson W700i Cellular Phone
2,518 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: