Question about LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
This took me sooo long to figure out; half the global LG sites don't work for downloads, and even then you're never sure which one you need!
1. google 'LG Mobile support tool', and download it.
2. go into 'settings -> connectivity -> USB connection' and select 'data service'.
3. connect the phone to your computer with the USB cable.
3. run the LG mobile support tool (it's a small exe file that doesn't need installing)
4. go into 'customer support -> application, manual and USB driver download'
5. enter the IMEI, select the model number (KE850A), and serial number in the fields given. These can all be found behind the battery
6. click 'read info'
7. It should list 3 things in the box below; the software, manual, and USb driver.
8. double-click on the one(s) you want to download!!
Spread this around; I think many people have had this problem and I spent hours try to obtain the software myself.
Posted on May 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
on Apr 07, 2010 | Cell Phones
Nov 24, 2009 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
Oct 25, 2009 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
Jul 04, 2009 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
Aug 06, 2008 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
Mar 19, 2008 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
277 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!