- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
the machine receives a fax under one of the following conditions, the
machine will not be able to print the received fax and will
automatically store it in its memory.Ink has run out while receiving a fax.Paper has run out while receiving a fax.
Paper other than A4, Letter, or Legal-sized papers are loaded.
OFF is selected for Auto Print in User Settings.
You pressed the Stop button to cancel printing of a fax.
1. Make sure that the plain paper is loaded in the Rear Tray.
2. Display the Memory reference screen.
(1) Press the FAX button, and press the Menu button.
(2) Use the (-) or (+) button to select Memory reference, and press the OK button.
3. Print all the received documents in the memory.
(1) Use the (-) or (+) button to select Print all RX docs.
To print the list of documents in the memory, select Print memory list.
To print a specified document, select Print specified doc..
To delete a specified document, select Delete specified doc..
To delete all documents in the memory at the same time, select Delete all documents.
(2) Press the OK button.
(3) Use the (-) or (+) button to select Yes, and press the OK button.
The machine starts printing documents in the memory one by one.
(4) Use the (-) or (+) button to select Yes
To keep the document in the memory, select No.
(5) Press the OK button.
The deletion confirmation screen will appear each
time after one document is printed. Repeat the same procedure until all
documents are printed.
Here is the user's guide.
Go to page 65 (page 81 on the reader bar on the bottom) and turn off Advanced Fax Operations > It will ask you if you want to print the faxes or erase them. Also, see page 80 ( page 96 in the reader) first. It explains what to do.
I had the same "Full Memory" problem & called Sharp. You need to unplug the fax, then hold (press down) on both the "Start/Memory" & the "Stop" buttons at the same time. While holding them down, plug the fax back in. After it's plugged in, you may need to press the start button again. That should clear it.
You press "Menu" button and use arrow key to select "Memory Reference" --> press "Start" button --> and now you can see your documents in memory ---> You can print out or delete. If you have any problem with Canon products you can email to me.