- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
can u hear any sound like nokia tune which comes when u turn on your mobile? It could be because your display is damaged or not working so please visit nokia showroom and they will help you.
There can be several things which can be reason for blank screen like:
1. Your display is not working
2. Battery of mobile is not working.
3. May your mobile is not charged and charger which you are using is not working. Try charging with some other charger of nokia same pin.
4. It could be software issue. Please update software in your mobile.
Try these and tell me the result.
1. Try to charge from a different charger.
2. Use another battery and try to on the phone.
3. After plug on the charger press power on/off button for a while. If nothing happened on your mobile after use these 3 tips then visit Nokia service center for installing the operating system on your phone. If the OS is corrupt then the mobile going under dark. No movement, no signaling of charging nothing. Even you can't update it from internet right now. Because the phone memory is fully dead. Its happened with all mobiles if the OS corrupt. Its was happened also in my Nokia N73.
Thanks &waiting for your reply.
Hi ,Try to charge your mobile with another same model battery, switch it on.. and keep it swiching on for five mins,, and try with your battery .. its really works.. this is all because your battery charge limit is gone under minimum
Hi Friend, Initially u have remove the sim card and the battery. Once u have removed insert only the battery and put to charge for 10 to 15 mins. then remove the mobile from charger and insert the sim card. Now after 30 sec switch it on.U will be able to do the process
Is your phone is Nokia 6600? Try to turn off your phone and remove the battery and install your battery again, then turn on your phone again. Check if improves, if not, better to bring up your phone to a service center. It is usual to experience that kind of problem if you are having an old phone and not so updated to present firmwares.
RESETTING PHONE BY NOKIA SECRET CODES (steps 1 and 2)
1st step : SOFT RESETTING NOKIA MOBILE
Take backups of ur phone books,calender and others, then
simply enter the code
2nd step : HARD RESETTING BY CODE
Just enter the code-
Then it asks for security code enter ur security code whose deafault value is
The battery must be full or the charger has to be connected to the phone so
that it does not run out of power and make the phone unusable.
Take backup of the contacts and other important data in MMC .
3rd step :FLASHING: ANOTHER METHOD FOR
HARD FULL FORMATTING
This step is known as flashing of phone. Always do this step at last (after 1st
2 steps are over and u are not successfull)
1. Make sure you phone is fully charged. (At minimum 3/4 of bettery should be
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card (if
3. Switch-off your mobile phone.
4. Press and hold these three keys together
-Green dial key,-Star key (*)-Three key (3)
then press the power on/off to swtich on the phone.
Do not let go the three keys until you see the “formatting” screen displayed
5. After a few minutes, the format will be complete. Your mobile will now be at
its original factory settings (It will reach the same state as that in when you
purchased it). ------------------------------------------- Please let me know your feed-back.