I have trued to download a ringtone, then when I get the text message that says "to initiate download, press Go To" I press Go To- after about ten seconds, it says "error: network down" What could be the problem?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can try using email to text. However, iTunes is usually not compatible with anything non-apple and it is likely they have made it so the ringtone will only work on an iPhone. In case it may work, here's how to send it to your phone:
1. Open Gmail or another email service
2. Compose a message and for the to address, put (Phone number all ten didgets)@vtext.com for Verizon phone or (Phone number all ten didgets)@txt.att.net for AT&T phone.
3. Click "attach file" and select the ringtone. (not in iTunes) you will have to find it in another folder such as "Music" on your PC
4. Once the file has been uploaded, click send
5. You should receive it as a text
6. If it doesn't work, then iTunes has not allowed you to use it outside of iTunes.
you select a ringtone from your phone if it is otherwise download a
ringtone ....and after the reaching ringtone you select your ringtone for your text msg ,
you just click the option botton ............in option, one option
would of set ringtone..... then press ok botton.........
Thank you for using FixYa,
You can't change the messaging tone to a song from your music playlist, these options for choosing your own music as ringtones are restricted to an alarm tone, phone ringtone and caller ringtone (caller ringtone is when specific people calls you, a certain ringtone would appear for that caller to differentiate between callers)
However, you can change your message ringtone to certain ringtones for your Galaxy S phone by going through the following steps:
(P.S I am assuming that you are using the stock Samsung SMS application)
Go to your stock Samsung SMS app (it's named as 'Messaging')
Press the softkey 'menu' button
Go to settings, scroll down and from there you can see the option 'select ringtone'
hi duality6988 if you have the text messages you need to go to the txt and then open the message if should give you the derails of the songs. you need to hold on the ringtone so it comes up.. You should see the menu where it days save . Let me know how you are doing. ONCE AGAIN
1 you go to the messages.2 you go to the ringtone message open it and read it. 3 you touch the ringtone itself. 4 holfd the tingtone until a menu pops up in that menu you should see a save ringtone option.hit that option and the phone will save it to your phone. Hope this help
1) under my files make a folder named notifications.
2) put the ringtone you want to have as the notification ringtone in the folder,
3) go to message then press the menu key
4) go to settings and select the notification ringtone
Go to settings
then press options on one of the profiles ie. Normal
go to edit
press right to go to message settings
press down to select alert tone
then select your tone from music or sounds
Hope this helps
First you have to go to menu>my stuff>tools and utilities>voice memo>and you record a voice. When you are done recording, save it then go to menu>settings>profiles. Now you press the options key on profiles and go to customize and you click. Scroll down to message sound and click on it. Choose audio>my voice>and choose the recording that you want to be for your message. Press options>select. You should then be taken back to your messaging and ringtone settings. press the options>save.
I simply opened my computer on my pc's desktop, then opened mobile device, then opened mobile device again, and then just copied and pasted the ringtones we had made on our pc for our old motorolla phones into the ringtones folder on the phone, and they are mixed, some mp3 some wav and even some aac, and they all work, then she just went into contacts, and picked the ringtone she wanted for each person. Hope this helps!