Question about Lexmark X8350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have just inserted a new Lexmart No 2 colour cartridge into the above printer and now have a message "unsupported cartridge". I put the original cartridge back in the printer and still get the same message. I have tried all combinations and the printer refuses to print.
Try disabling your internet security while connecting. jock67
Posted on Jan 05, 2008
Hi I have a Lexmark x4580 all in one WI FI dos not connect to my netgear it finds it and I put in all the right passwords just will not connect
Posted on Jan 01, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2012 | HP Officejet 4355 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 12, 2011 | Lexmark X8350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Make sure the printer is on.
2. Open the printer cover. The print cartridge carrier
moves and stops at the loading position, unless the All-in-One is busy.
3. Remove both cartridges from the carrier.
4. Close the printer cover.
5. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power source
to reset it.
6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge. You could also try inserting a different known working cartridge to determine if the other is faulty.
Jul 26, 2011 | Lexmark X4580 InkJet Printer
May 13, 2011 | Lexmark X4580 InkJet Printer
Nov 06, 2009 | Lexmark X4580 InkJet Printer
Jun 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
May 09, 2009 | HP OfficeJet D145xi All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 19, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 02, 2008 | HP PSC 1610v All-in-One Printer
Apr 22, 2008 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
215 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!