- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Go to Media.
2. Hit the menu key (left of trackball) and select Explore.
3. Browse to the folder you want to store the file in.
5. Hit Menu key again and select "receive using bluetooth."
6. Send from the other phone.
You'll have to do this for each file individually.
Also make sure that you have paired with the
device you are trying to receive from. In my limited experience i
noticed that NOTHING transfers unless you are paired.
There is one more setting I would check, go to OPTIONS/SECURITY/GENERAL SETTINGS/make user the the option for CONTENT PROTECTION is disabled.
1. When someone sent file (photo, music..) to you, usually it is store at My document. 2. If you want to sent file: 1. open your bluetooth by start-setting-connection-bluetooth after check both checkbox. Then go to file explorer, select the file you want to sent by hold that file and choose beam. After waiting for device check for bluetooth and then click on your bluetooth name you want to sent. enjoy it!!
The Samsung E900 is a smart camera phone
having a smooth slide opening mechanism. The handset comes
with attractive touch sensitive keys, which light up when
in use and slowly fades out when not in use. The phone has
a large 262k colour display with high resolution colour
The Samsung E900 is equipped with 2.0
mega-pixels camera with 4x digital zoom and flash. Capture
special and unforgettable moments in your mobile phone.
Share with friends and family through MMS.
Samsung E900 is ideal for you as it
provides Internet facility to connect you with people all
around the world. Check email, you can send and receive
emails from anywhere with your handset. You can use WAP
to access information like news, travels, etc.
New mobile technologies have revolutionised
the communication world. Java games have given a new and
latest feature to the mobile phones. Now you can play latest
games in your handset. No need to play games in your PC.
Download latest java games and play with it anytime.
64-voice Polyphonic ringtones:
Enjoy with polyphonic melodic sound technology
in your handset. Feel the beauty of its sound with 64 voice polyphonic
More storage capacity:
The black Samsung E900 is having 80MB storage
capacity with MicroSD memory card. Dynamic shared memory can be
used to store images, video recording and for receiving and sending
GPRS stands for General Packet Radio Service.
It provides moderate speed data transfer facility over a mobile
phone network. It is an always on data connection for GSM mobile
phones. This facility gives you faster WAP browsing, web surfing
Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS):
This MMS technology is very similar to SMS (Short
Messaging Service) but with advanced features. It allows you to
send text, sound, images and video. You can also send MMS messages
to an email address. images can be sent in different formats like
JPEG, GIF, etc. You can send audio in MP3 and MIDI formats and Video
in MPEG format.
Bluetooth technology supports wireless connectivity
that enables you to connect your mobile phones with other devices
like computer, laptops, digital cameras, etc. Bluetooth has a range
of 10 meters.
Samsung E900 is having tri-band antenna that
allows your phone to be used all over the world. It works on three
GSM frequency bands as the name suggests. These frequency bands
are 900, 1800 and 1900MHz.