Question about Uniden EXS 2080 Cordless Phone (EXS2080)
How do I delete existing message and record a new message?
1. Press and hold down the announce button.
2. You will hear record announcement after the tone.
3. Once you hear record announcement after the tone continue holding the relase button and record your message.
4. When you are done recording release the release button.
5. To hear your recorded message press and hold the release button and release after you have heard your message.
6. If you are not pleased with your recorded message, repeat the steps obove.
Posted on Jan 17, 2008
I am sorry. Your answering machine has about 14 minutes recording time.
Space is limited. After you delete a message to make room and new
messages are recorded, so old messages are pretty much shredded and un-retrievable.
But even if the message memory has not been totally rewritten, I believe deleted message are lost for ever. That is what I read on the manual for a GE or Panasonic phone user manual.
I hope I am wrong.
Posted on Jan 28, 2010
SOURCE: have a uniden dect 6.0
Uniden offers so many models, please write back with a model number.
It is printed on the bottom of the main base unit, and probably begins with a D
Posted on Apr 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2015 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Jan 25, 2015 | AT&T Phones
Dec 06, 2012 | Phones
Aug 03, 2012 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital...
May 05, 2011 | Siemens Gigaset 4215 Cordless Phone
Feb 28, 2010 | Uniden EXAI5680 Cordless Phone
Jan 28, 2010 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Jan 25, 2010 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Aug 28, 2007 | GE 28112EE2 Cordless Phone
13 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!