Question about Epson Stylus CX3200 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Why?high temputer printer
Posted on Aug 26, 2013
I had the same problem, this was after printing with thick card and the printer was in a cold room. When the room got to normal temperature and wrmed the printer up then the noise stopped.
Posted on Dec 16, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
It could be due to the cartridges or the encoder strip (transparent strip found behind the cartridge carrier) has gotten loose from its position. Please follow steps below to identify and fix the problem:
1. Open the printer cover and remove both the cartridges. Note: If the carrier does not automatically move to the center, turn off the printer/unplug the printer from the power source and then slide the carrier to the center.
2. Check the encoder strip and make sure it is secured in its place.
3. Close the printer cover.
4. Re-brick your printer. Pull out the power supply, black box where the power cord is plugged in at the back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds.
5. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
6. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge. Close the printer cover.
7. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
8. If no error appears, try to print a document again to verify that the problem is fixed.
Should you still need assistance, please leave a comment to my response and I'll get back to you. Should this resolves your problem, your rating will be greatly appreciated.
Nov 21, 2011 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 11, 2011 | Lexmark X5070 ALL-IN-ONE InkJet Printer
Aug 23, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 21, 2008 | Dell 926 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 29, 2008 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Feb 28, 2008 | Dell 942 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 08, 2008 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Dec 18, 2007 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Dec 13, 2007 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: