Question about Compaq Armada E500 Notebook
4got my power on password
Its a little battery inside,like one for a watch but bigger
Posted on Dec 05, 2007
To reset the bios password you need to do the following.
1) Remove the main battery and ac adapter.
2) Disconnect the bios battery.
3) Wait for at least 5 minutes.
4) Connect the ac adapter. The laptop should start powering up.
5) Press the cntrl and F11 keys. The laptop should enter the setup menu.
6) The bios is now reset to factory settings.
Posted on Dec 04, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 04, 2015 | Acer Aspire One D150-1587 Netbook
May 05, 2013 | PC Laptops
Dec 22, 2012 | PC Laptops
Sep 22, 2012 | Acer Aspire One D255E13438 Netbook
Apr 08, 2012 | Acer Aspire 5732Z-4855 Notebook
May 18, 2010 | Gateway MT3422 RTL Notebook
Apr 24, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5602WLMI Notebook
Oct 20, 2008 | Toshiba Tecra 8100 Notebook
383 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!