Question about Compaq Armada E500 Notebook
4got my power on password
Its a little battery inside,like one for a watch but bigger
Posted on Dec 05, 2007
To reset the bios password you need to do the following.
1) Remove the main battery and ac adapter.
2) Disconnect the bios battery.
3) Wait for at least 5 minutes.
4) Connect the ac adapter. The laptop should start powering up.
5) Press the cntrl and F11 keys. The laptop should enter the setup menu.
6) The bios is now reset to factory settings.
Posted on Dec 04, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 04, 2015 | Acer Aspire One D150-1587 Netbook
Jan 18, 2015 | Toshiba MK6465GSX) 640 GB SATA II Hard...
Feb 28, 2013 | Toshiba MK3259GSX 320GB SATA300 5400RPM...
Apr 08, 2012 | Acer Aspire 5732Z-4855 Notebook
Mar 08, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 24, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5602WLMI Notebook
385 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!