Question about Evenflo Aura Traditions Travel System Safari Trek Stroller
Io can't adjust the shoulder height in the car seat
I hope this information helps:
1) There are harness anchors (metal clips) located on the bottom of the seat. Push these up through the slot to the front of the seat on both sides. To do this, you will need to pull them toward you, and then turn the anchors to fit through the slots.
2) You should be able to remove the bottoms of the straps at this point. Remove them, then pull the tops of the straps through the slots. (You will need to remove the buckles during this process.)
3) Slide the straps through the slot you need for the correct harness height.
4) Replace the buckles in the correct positions.
5) Replace the bottoms of the straps into the harness anchors.
6) Push the harness anchors through the padding and back into the bottom of the seat. Clip into place.
Posted on Dec 04, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 25, 2010 | Evenflo Aura Elite Travel System
May 14, 2010 | Evenflo Aura Traditions Travel System...
Oct 25, 2009 | Evenflo Aura Traditions Travel System...
Jul 01, 2009 | Evenflo Aura Elite Travel System Wedgewood...
Feb 23, 2009 | Evenflo Aura Traditions Travel System...
Oct 12, 2008 | Evenflo Aura Elite Travel System Wedgewood...
429 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: