Question about Evenflo Aura Traditions Travel System Safari Trek Stroller
Io can't adjust the shoulder height in the car seat
I hope this information helps:
1) There are harness anchors (metal clips) located on the bottom of the seat. Push these up through the slot to the front of the seat on both sides. To do this, you will need to pull them toward you, and then turn the anchors to fit through the slots.
2) You should be able to remove the bottoms of the straps at this point. Remove them, then pull the tops of the straps through the slots. (You will need to remove the buckles during this process.)
3) Slide the straps through the slot you need for the correct harness height.
4) Replace the buckles in the correct positions.
5) Replace the bottoms of the straps into the harness anchors.
6) Push the harness anchors through the padding and back into the bottom of the seat. Clip into place.
Posted on Dec 04, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 25, 2010 | Evenflo Aura Elite Travel System
May 14, 2010 | Evenflo Aura Traditions Travel System...
Oct 25, 2009 | Evenflo Aura Traditions Travel System...
Jul 01, 2009 | Evenflo Aura Elite Travel System Wedgewood...
Feb 23, 2009 | Evenflo Aura Traditions Travel System...
Oct 12, 2008 | Evenflo Aura Elite Travel System Wedgewood...
425 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: