Question about Innocom Technology WIRELES ROUT|INNOCOM 11G IT-WL540-R Router (ITWL540)
I have Innocom T. WL-540 Router; there is a firmware update for it??
Tips for a great answer:
When the WL-520GU is powered on
- Holding the reset button for 15-20 seconds will cause the WL-520GU to reboot.
- Upon reboot, a pressed reset button causes the WL-520GU to go into firmware restoration mode. This does NOT reset the defaults (see the section below for more information on the firmware restoration mode).
- Since there is little to no warning of the exact instant the WL-520GU will reboot when holding the reset button, chances are extremely good that the reset button will still be depressed and cause the WL-520GU to go into firmware restoration mode. Hard booting the WL-520GU will get the WL-520GU back, but settings will NOT be reset.
When the WL-520GU is booting
- Holding the reset button during the boot sequence will reset the unit to its defaults.
- Care must be taken to press the reset button right after the power light turns off immediately after powering on the WL-520GU and not before, to avoid going into firmware restoration mode.
Based on the above, it should be fairly self-evident that the following procedure is recommended for using the reset button on the WL-520GU.
- Unplug the WL-520GU
- Plug in the WL-520GU
- The power light will blink
- As soon as the power light turns off, press and hold the reset button
- Hold the reset button until the power and wireless buttons glow green.
- The WL-520GU should now be reset to its defaults
Jan 20, 2013 | ASUS WIRELESS ROUTER |WL-520G - RT...
Sep 09, 2011 | D-Link DIR-600 Router
Jul 03, 2010 | Belkin F5D8631-4 Router (F5D8631au4A)
Jan 11, 2010 | Innocom Technology WIRELES ROUT|INNOCOM...
Dec 26, 2009 | ASUS WL-600g Wireless Router
Dec 14, 2009 | ASUS WL-AM604G Wireless Router
Dec 21, 2008 | ASUS WIRELESS ROUTER |WL-520G - RT...
Sep 09, 2008 | ASUS WIRELESS ROUTER |WL-520G - RT...
Feb 19, 2008 | 3Com OfficeConnect Router
500 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: