Question about RCA P46812BL 46" Rear Projection Television
convergence ic bad
Posted on Dec 03, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 30, 2011 | Sony Grand WEGA KDP-57WS550 57" Rear...
Jan 21, 2008 | Toshiba 51HX93 51" Rear Projection HDTV
Press the MENU button on the remote.
2. Press 3 to select the Screen option.
3. Press 4 to select the Adjust Projection TV option.
4. Press 4 to select the Advanced Convergence option (the
Advanced Convergence screen appears).
The green pattern is fixed. The red and blue patterns are adjusted to
the green pattern. The Red Convergence appears first by default.
5. Colored cross-hairs show the current adjustment position on the
grid. To move the cross-hairs to a different position, use the
CH+/- buttons on the remote to move the cross-hair highlight up
and down, and the VOL+/- buttons to move it right and left.
6. Use the arrow buttons to adjust the red pattern. Each press of
the arrow button makes a slight adjustment from the center of
the cross-hairs - you can press and hold the desired arrow
button to make a faster adjustment, and then make fine
adjustments with single presses of the arrow button.
7. Press the INFO button to switch to Blue convergence and follow
the steps above to adjust the blue pattern.
8. Press OK to exit. You will be asked if you want to save the
Yes Saves adjustments.
No Returns to the Advanced Convergence screen allowing
Clear Exits screen without making any changes
Note: Before you use the advanced convergence feature, you must
complete the previous steps to align the tubes
May 19, 2011 | RCA P52926 52" Rear Projection Television
May 15, 2011 | RCA Projection Televisions
Jul 20, 2009 | Panasonic PT-51HX42 51" Rear Projection...
Dec 26, 2008 | JVC AV-65WP74 Rear Projection Television
May 04, 2008 | Philips 43P8341 43" Rear Projection...
Oct 04, 2007 | Pioneer SD-P50A5-K 50" Rear Projection...
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: