Question about Epson Perfection 1200 Photo Flatbed Scanner
I have had this scanner for 7 years on my old windows 98 computer. Now I have moved on to windows xp. Unfortunately, the old software CD-rom is not compatible and my computer will not download it. Please can you tell me how to get a software update for this problem. Thank you.
The driver listed on the web for 2K is compatible with XP.
1) Go to the website http://support.epson.com
2) Under the SCANNERS heading select Epson Perfection Series and then your scanner model.
3) Under the Drivers & Downloads section select Windows. Download the most current driver for your Windows operating system.
4) Follow prompts through survey and license agreement. Choose to SAVE this file to your DESKTOP.
5) When the download is complete, double-click on the Epson icon on the desktop. This will automatically extract the files and begin the SETUP.
6) Follow the prompts to install the scanner, and click on FINISH when prompted.
7) At this point reconnect the scanner to the computer.
8) You will see an ADD NEW HARDWARE WIZARD. Make sure INSTALL THE SOFTWARE AUTOMATICALLY (Recommended) is checked and click NEXT.
9) If a message appears indicating THE SCANNER HAS NOT PASSED WINDOWS LOGO TESTING, click CONTINUE ANYWAY. Then click FINISH.
10) Your scanner is now installed. Restart your computer before testing.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
I use a 1200 Photo on XP and scanner software recommended by EPSON is TWAIN 5 downloadable from their site
Posted on Dec 06, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 01, 2013 | Epson Perfection 1200 Photo Flatbed...
Dec 09, 2010 | Epson Perfection 1200 Photo Flatbed...
Dec 04, 2010 | Epson Perfection 2450 Photo Flatbed...
Nov 24, 2010 | Epson FilmScan 200 Film Scanner
Jan 31, 2010 | Epson Perfection 2400 Photo Flatbed...
Dec 18, 2009 | Epson Perfection 1660 Photo Flatbed...
Dec 16, 2009 | Epson Perfection 1200 Photo Flatbed...
Dec 15, 2009 | Epson Perfection 1200 Photo Flatbed...
Apr 16, 2009 | Epson Perfection 1660 Photo Flatbed...
416 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: