Question about Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Lexmark X5150 all in one want print, it keep displaying 50c error.
OK Try this
Resetting purge counter:
1) Enter machine maintenance mode (on MFC210C all four photo/copy/fax/scan lights flash in maintenance mode). Care is needed in maintenance mode, otherwise critical settings may be inadvertently corrupted.
FAX models with numerical keypads: Press the Menu/Set, *, 2, 8, 6 and 4 keys within two seconds. (if you fail to complete the correct key sequence within two seconds, press the Stop key to try again).
Other (non-FAX) models: Press the Menu/Set and Black Start keys. Next press the “up arrow” key four times to enter the maintenance mode).
2) Press the 8 then 0 keys in the initial stage of the maintenance mode to call up the machine's log information list (function code 80).
3) Press the Black Start key several times to scroll through the log information list to reach the purge counter. The purge counter is the 25th item in the list.
4) Press the 2, 7, 8, and 3 keys in this order to reset the purge count to zero.
5) Press the Stop/Exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintenance mode.
6) Press the 9 key twice to return to the standby state.
Posted on Jan 30, 2010
SOURCE: error code 50c
Cartridge Error 50C
Your print cartridge has shorted.
If it does not repeat steps 1-3 and then go to step 7.
Posted on May 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2011 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 16, 2011 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 15, 2010 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 26, 2008 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 29, 2014 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
254 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!